Major Activities and Credibility in the Agency:
The foundation is a non-profit organization established to carry out corporate social responsibilities (CSR) of Krishibid Group. Krishi Foundation is also committed to promote agricultural science and technology as well as to assist underprivileged people of the society through capacity building e.g. providing education, training and employment, income generation, healthcare and medicine. It undertakes consultancy, research and development activities. It publishes a half yearly scientific journal “The Agriculturists” and a monthly bulletin “The Krishibarta” which are well circulated. The Krishi Foundation offers scholarship to the really needy students of Agricultural universities of Bangladesh.
The KRISHIBID GROUP has always been intencively involved in promoting social causes through “Krishi Foundation”.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Livestock and Fish Production.
- Education, Research and Publication.
- Health & Nutrition, Public Health & sanitation and Medicare.
- Micro Finance and Rural Finance.
- Environment Managements Aspects.
- Gender Issues & Women Empowerment, Child& Human Rights.
- Education program for Children and Disable Activities.
- Training for Skills and Human Resource Development.
- Technology Transfer.
- Poverty alleviation and IGA through Skill Development Training.
- Research, Survey and Consultancy for Social development.
- Small Entrepreneurs Development Activities.
- Humanitarian, Relief and Rehabilitation Activities.
- Counseling/Advocacy, Services.
Similar Assignment & Work Experience:
Krishi Foundation has conducted/ implemented a wide range of projects and involved in implementing development projects funded by GoB and various donors which includes:
- Baseline survey of IFAD funded Agriculture Diversification and Intensification Project.
- Baseline survey of IDB funded BPJB Agriculture Development Project.
- Baseline survey of USDA funded Fruit Production Modeling Project.
- 9 PRA of IDB funded BPJB Agriculture Development Project.
- 10 PRA of IDB funded GMSP Agriculture & Area Development Project.
- 5 PRA of GOB funded Orange & Pineapple Development Project.
- Impact Evaluation of GOB funded Orange & Pineapple Development Project.
- Impact Evaluation of IDB funded GMSP Agriculture & Area Development Project.
- Impact Evaluation of GOB funded pulse Development Project.